Our unique process line
Manufacturing of vacuum evaporated organic jaggery:
- Sugarcane is grown using Desi cow’s manure that has a high percentage of Nitrogen with other organic manure.
- Jaggery is produced using closed multiple effect stainless steel vacuum evaporators with indirect heating using steam at a very low temperature, retaining and preserving the medicinal properties of sugarcane juice in their natural form.
- The juice is clarified using vegetative clarificants only.
- The filtered clear juice is evaporated in closed vacuum evaporators without addition of any chemicals or preservatives.
- The process temperature does not exceed 80° C and no inversion of sucrose which avoids formation of cancer-causing acrylamide.
- The product Jaggery is not centrifuged as in the sugar factory or a raw sugar unit and hence it retains all the nutritional and medicinal properties of sugarcane because the molasses is absorbed in the Jaggery itself.
- Our jaggery is unrefined, raw, unbleached, vacuum evaporated WHOLE CANE juice and has a shelf life of more than 2 years.
- Our jaggery retains all the medicinal and nutritional properties present in the sugarcane.
- Our jaggery has low glycemic index and is an ideal replacement of for sugar in tea, coffee, milk, juices, puddings, beverages, etc.
- Above process is one small step taken by us to reduce pollution and manufacture jaggery in a worker-friendly, hygienic and Eco-friendly way with a low carbon footprint.
- Evaporated water is condensed into the water tank and is used in the fields.